What should I bring when I am enrolling my child?
To make the enrollment process as smooth as possible, please bring the following items with you when enrolling:
- Enrollment Form
- Proof of Residency (this can be your lease or any kind of bill with your current address on it)
- Your child's most current Immunization and Physical Record
- Your child's Social Security Card
- Your child's Birth Certificate
- Any custody papers (if it applies to you)
- A copy of your child's most recent report card
- Records Request Form
When you come to enroll you will complete a request for records form that we will fax to your child's previous school. The request for records form can be found by clicking on the link about. Some of the information above may be in that information, however if you have copies at home, it speeds up the enrollment process if you bring them with you. If you have any questions, please contact Carley Elder at 957-0377.